Insomnia can be a real bitch, but I guess it comes in handy when there is a lot of work to be done. Or when I haven’t updated my blog as often as I should have.

So here I am again, it’s 1:30 AM on a Wednesday morning and I’m sitting in front of my computer with a glass of Cola, and the heater blowing warm air on my feet. After doing some late emails to clients I decided that it’s time for another post.

The last time (on my previous blog) when I posted about personal issues I got a lot of negative feedback, but this time after posting “Spilling the Juice” I got an awesome response. Thank you to everyone who has emailed me, messaged me on FaceBook, and phoned me for the support. You guys are awesome! I feel much better and much more determined to ‘get things done’ by knowing that I am not alone.

So, let me tell you about my day. Usually I don’t feel like sharing every detail of every day but that’s because my days are quite ‘boring.’ Today has been slightly more eventful.

I do a lot of online trading in my business and at the moment I do not have a credit or cheque card, have been using my mothers card to pay for my servers etc… So today I went to the bank to put in a request to have a cheque card linked to my business account, so that I can use it to process online payments since my folks have cancelled all their cards and refuse to give me access to them anymore. I got a few things sorted out at the bank but in order to be provisioned with a cheque card I need to speak to my account manager. I’ll have to do a lot of sweet talking because at the moment my credit rating is crap. I will phone my account manager tomorrow to see if I can sort this out otherwise I might face a huge problem with paying for internationally hosted servers for my company. I am sure that everything will work out though.It is important for me to stay positive at this time in my life!

After leaving the bank I decided to pop into the hospital to visit my six month old nephew, Brenden. He was asleep when we got there but all the noise of our conversation must have woken him up. We sat there with him for a little bit, fed him, and played with some of the baby toys. He is so adorable!! I’m kinda starting to love being an uncle. I really hope the little guy gets better soon. He’s been so dehydrated and they will possibly keep him there till the weekend.

You will never believe me when I say this but simply going to the bank and seeing my nephew took ALL DAY. I didn’t get any work done. Hence I am up late now.

After leaving the hospital I decided to pop into Woolworths to get some of my favorite snacks which I haven’t had in a while. – I remember the days of living off nothing but Woolworths food. It was very expensive, but very NICE, and I’m working hard to be able to do that again. There is nothing better then healthy, fresh, delicious food!

I also decided to pop into Clicks to get some more toiletries and skin care products for the month (my mom actually paid for some of these, I am really grateful!). After that I came back home and started working on various web designs and email marketing campaigns, had my snacks, and now I’m sitting here writing this post. I really wish Nick was here to spend some time with me, but I know that we will soon have our own place again! I will work hard! I will succeed! I will never give up!

In closing of this post I want to share my favorite quote, one which I need to remind myself of every minute: “All that we are is the result of our thoughts!”

Till next time…

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This