Today has been a great day. I got up early enough to watch the sunrise, cycled for 15 minutes, had a 30 minute workout and then did some outdoor activities around the house until lunch time, followed by my more indoor geeky task of working on my blog redesign project. This has been my daily routine for quite a while and today I realized something: Contrary to my past lifestyle choices, It would seem as thought I am becoming a morning person. There’s just something about waking before dawn that makes me feel really good and puts me in a super-productive mood. It’s as if watching the sunrise is a spiritual ritual of new beginnings; a new day with new possibilities for a new life. Each day brings new opportunities and new room for improvement. Welcoming each new day by watching the sunrise has become a necessity in my life.
I’ve started taking the following affirmations from The Secret Visualization Tools to heart, repeating them to myself daily at dawn during a quick meditation session, to mentally prepare myself for a great new day:
- Today is the beginning of my new life.
- I am starting over today.
- All good things are coming to me.
- I am grateful to be alive.
- I see beauty all around me.
- I live with passion and purpose.
- I take time to laugh and play every day.
- I am awake, energized and alive.
- I focus on all the good things in life and give thanks for every one of them.
- I am at peace and one with everything.
- I feel the love, the joy, and the abundance.
- I am free to be myself.
- I am magnificence in human form.
- I am the perfection of life.
- I am so grateful, to be, ME.
I’m officially a morning person. Watching the sunrise is my favorite part of the day!
What is your favorite part of the day?
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Subscribe to the DAVIDVENTER.NET Email Newsletter, delivered every Friday.
Get the latest articles, release notifications, and product & service announcements.