Below are the top five common mistakes that businesses make when it comes to social media marketing: (Avoid all of these!)
- Spending too much time on websites that you enjoy and not fully evaluating whether that particular website is the most effective one for your efforts.
- Going onto a website for “work” and then running down rabbit holes getting distracted by friends who may have posted something interesting or something that requires a response.
- Not being able to properly define when it is more cost-effective to delegate certain social media responsibilities to someone else to handle.
- Setting up a blog, Facebook, LinkedIN or Twitter page and then not keeping it updated – consistency and fresh content is key!
- Forgetting that social media is about engaging in the conversation and not just about selling.
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Subscribe to the DAVIDVENTER.NET Email Newsletter, delivered every Friday.
Get the latest articles, release notifications, and product & service announcements.